Whistler Excellence Awards Presented by BlueShore Financial
Celebrate Whistler's innovators, trailblazers and community cultivators! Whistler’s black tie business and community awards bring over 500 locals together for one big night to build brands and honour local legends.
Hosted by the Whistler Chamber in partnership with the Community Foundation of Whistler, Arts Whistler and AWARE presented by BlueShore Financial. The Awards honour excellence in the areas of service, innovation, sustainability, outstanding leadership in the arts, business and community service. The Rising Star Award catapults careers for those under 40 on the fast track to success!
NOMINATE WHISTLER'S MOST EXCELLENT
It’s up to you Whistler! Nominations for the 2019 Whistler Excellence Awards are open until Sunday, Feb 3, 2019.
>> Nomination Criteria
All applications and nominations must meet the following general and award-specific criteria:
- Be located in Whistler
- Have consented to nomination, publication of their name and be willing to summarize successes to enable knowledge transfer
- Must not have won the award within the past 5 years
- Satisfy the award-specific criteria (see below)
- Business should be a WCC member in good standing (i.e. up to date Chamber membership)
- Business Person of the Year - Presented by BDO
- Citizen of the Year - Presented by Race & Co.
- Innovative Business of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Whistler Experience Service - Small Business - Presented by Engel & Völkers Whistler
- Whistler Experience Service - Large Business - Presented by Whistler Blackcomb
- Sustainability in Action Business - Presented by Innergex
- Whistler Champion of Arts & Culture - Presented by Whistler Real Estate Company
- Above and Beyond Award
Cancelation Policy: Payment is non refundable for cancelations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
If you have registered and paid for an event or training, you will be automatically added to the attendance list.