To post a job on our job board, please log into your Member’s Account.
Experienced Strata Property Manager
We are always looking for select Licensed Strata Property Managers to join our team in our Penticton, Salmon Arm, Kelowna Offices!
PACIFIC QUORUM PROPERTIES:
Pacific Quorum Properties has grown into one of BC’s largest locally-owned and operated Property Management companies in BC. With 8 offices across BC, we offer opportunity for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic!
We have received the Top Choice Award for Top Property Management Company in Vancouver for 9 consecutive years (2011 to 2019) and have been recognized by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for 6 consecutive years (2013 to 2018).
We take great pride in leading the industry by earning respect through every interaction. We always go above and beyond to protect and grow relationships with our clients.
BENEFITS / COMPENSATION / WHY WORK WITH US:
-Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
-Unlimited earning potential
-3 weeks paid vacation PLUS 5 Flex Days to start (increasing to 10 flex days at 5 years of employment)
-Work from Home Opportunities
-Additional Revenue Opportunities through Project Management
-Well-balanced Portfolios and manageable workload
-Advanced technology to save time
-Car allowance or mileage
-Dental, extended medical, etc
-Extra staff appreciation days
OUR WORK ENVIROMENT:
- We believe that our work environment should be always be a place to learn, laugh, and succeed
- Positive / Fun Team Culture
- Each PM is assigned to a dedicated admin who will provide full advanced admin support and we also have in-house accounting support.
- We have monthly employee recognition program and awards given out to outstanding individuals
- For all the New Team Members/ Junior PM’s – We have a buddy system offering guidance, support, and training
- Fun events throughout the year like Pizza Days, Ice Cream Fridays, Summer BBQ, Halloween potluck event, Christmas Party, Etc
- There is even a full gym and shower for those who want to get their work out in!
-Must be able to be licensed as an strata manager in BC or currently enrolled in the strata manager’s course
-Previous Property Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Clear understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act and the Strata Property Act
- Competence and confidence with all aspects pertaining to Strata councils, AGM's and SGM's
- Sound knowledge of financial and budget reviews, and insurance policies relating to strata corporations
If you are looking to advance your career and want to join our fun team, please apply today with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org